Who are we?
We are a small team with lots of love, empathy, and extraordinary urge for helping people.
This platform/website is dedicated wholeheartedly for those struggling with mental health – especially anxiety, stress, and depression – and in need of a lending hand from someone who’s experienced anxiety, and amasses a gigantic amount of knowledge and skill in dealing with those mental hurdles.
In other words, be assured that you will ONLY find here qualified, skillful individuals ready to give their all – professionally and emotionally, in order to help you see brighter days and better future.
See what we’ve been working on for years to help claw your anxiety problem from its roots and give you an arsenal of methods to never-again let anxiety take control of your life:
We believe each person is in part the product of its own beliefs and values.
As a company, we carry mountains of responsibility toward our visitors and customers, and we feel it’s important to share the values that form the backbone of this venture.
We Believe In
- Putting our customers and their needs first, no matter what.
- Double-checking any piece of information that we share with our visitors and customers.
- Following science-backed approaches to mental health
- Helping people take responsibility for their health and well-being
- Investing time and effort into finding the best possible strategies and solutions.
- Fostering rational positivity.
- Creating a better world, for everybody.
We Are Against
- Feeding people false promises and unrealistic claims
- Promoting questionable and unscientific practices in mental health
- Relying on quick fixes and ‘sketchy’ solutions
- Giving up! We know the road to better health is never easy, but we are here to lend a helping hand.
We believe knowledge and information hold the key to better health and a better life. That’s why we’ve created a platform where you can get reliable and practical information on anything related to anxiety, depression, and stress.
According to the World Health Organization, worldwide, 260 million people are living with anxiety, and another 322 million are living with depression.
We aspire to reach every person who suffers from anxiety or depression and aid them in managing their condition. By getting a handle on their life, these people can become healthy and active members of society, driving positive change and creating a better world for everybody.
A world where people have the tools to fight mental illness and achieve well-being – that’s what motivates us to continue doing what we do here at PsycheGuide.
Giving Back to the Community
Aside from providing valuable knowledge and practical tips on mental health issues, there’s another goal we wish to achieve; one that is just as important and noble.
We believe the health and welfare of children should be one of society’s top priorities. Unfortunately, that’s not always the case.
Nothing causes more heartache than witnessing the devastating effects abandonment can have on the younger generation.
That’s why we will pledge 5% of all our profits to a local orphanage, in hopes of bringing some joy and support to those who need it most.
Connect With Us!
Subscribe to our mailing list to stay informed on all our news, updates, and latest articles. It’s the best way to stay connected with us. And it’s free. And 100% spam-free. We promise.